Thursday, February 25, 2010

So many questions…

What is it that I can do that would lead me to a place where I can find you?
What is it that I can say that would help me see and follow your way?
What is it that I should believe in to see the truths that are and have been?
What is it that I should feel to know that with you my wounds would heal?

When would I be able to say, "Its you, now, forever, any day?"
When would I believe without a doubt that you fill my heart inside and out?
When would I burst out in song because I finally know you after so long?
When would I truly surrender and acknowledge you only as my soul defender?

Which of these paths should I take and will you tell me when its a mistake?
Where may I seek and find your face, and find comfort in your embrace?
Who do I say that you are when I can hardly see you from so far?
Why do I feel so cold and alone as though I built my home in the arctic zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »