Friday, February 12, 2010

The Eye of the Storm

...Moving on from that last post (I just decided I'd ignore it. I have too many things I need to spend my time on).

It was 2:40am Monday February 8th 2010. I was working on Algorithms homework (mad ass thing with a zillions thinking intensive questions and Lord knows I started on Saturday.) I'm thinking "I burnt out, I should catch some sleep and then continue." Roommates being asleep 3 hrs. I've been working by lamp, I turn this off, climb into bed.

As soon as my head hits the pillow and my eyes close my mind starts to spin:
  • Algorithms: "Open Doors" order of growth...Sieve of Eratosthenes... that should be it...wait...what?
  • That article for Mood is 12 pages long..
  • Oh no! I didn't do the reflection for Col. Intelligence.
  • Argh!! I have to read those 10 pages for 3D and then 9Highland AND THEN write that reflection paper
  • I have to get those comm. serv. apps in.
  • Shoot. Meeting with Andrew tonight.
  • iSA write ups, review, template designs. stress.. When did he want them again?
  • I have to get those recommendations in. Wait... when was that deadline??? OH [insert colourful phrase of choice here]!!!!!!
  • Oooohhhh, is it even worth bothering about it with this my GPA?
  • ....sigh. Phone bill is due.
  • It doesn't end there.
Needless to say, I spent the next hour on the phone with my mother who tried to calm me down enough so she could at least hear what was wrong.
This was my first breakdown of sorts...
Sunday is around the corner. I have another date with Algorithms homework... but I'm in a conference all weekend. I started it Wednesday.
Lord, I'm calling on you. Nothing is impossible...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »