Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do you ever sit and wonder…

Where you life is going? What you are meant to be doing? Why everyone seems to be getting ahead? Why homework is so bloody hard? Why nothing seems to be going right? …Where God is?

So I have a question for you… religious, spiritual, getting there, or not any more: What was your journey? What routes did you take? Proverbs and John? Church every Sunday? Everyday? Submerging yourself in the bible? What was it? For how long did you keep it up (for those who may have given up)? How did you change? What did you change?

How do you run on faith the size of a mustard seed? How did you manage to not doubt the capability of faith that size and didn't just give up (for those who are fulfilled … well more or less)?

It's meant to be easy… or rather not as difficult as quantum physics at least, but really then how… I'm not even sure what question I'm asking any more.

Jeremiah 29: 13 / Deut 4:29
How exactly would you define: "with all your heart"?
Would it be when you do nothing but turn to God? How would you learn to that after not doing it for …forever? So big a turning point. And when you try and fail and you seem to not be moving forward how you are able to keep searching with all your heart?

Yes, yes, faith, belief, prayer… I've heard. But really how do you keep the doubt from crawling back into your heart and cleaning out not only the cobwebs but the light you are trying to get to shine in there?
How do you handle people who seem to shut you out because you do not seem to on their level or do to seem to them to be trying to get there? I mean sure, be with your kind and those who understand you and do not be dragged down whatever yackedy schmack. But really. How do you get to a certain place when the examples you see are not the places you want to be or the others are places you cant seem to reach?

Ok, so these are just thoughts I'm pondering that are going over and over in my head and is all coming straight from there and therefore I doubt its making much sense what I am asking but if you understand and have an answer please do share.

I hope you are having a fantastic weekend though.
You should check out the video in my previous post. It should make you at least smile.

KuiDee.
P.S. So I meant I have QUESTIONS for you… plural as you may have realised… :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »