Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Help me!

I need some advice.

My computer has been acting up for a while now and by a while I mean since like may. It shuts down randomly, batt life is like 10 mins when not plugged in 20 if i'm lucky, 4 if not, things are un-click-able, slow as 8am econ class.
It hasn't been much of a big deal since school was out and I wasn't doing big things and what not.
I mean its still working. I'm writing this on it now. But!
Senior year is starting meaning a lot of writing/programming/procrastination I'd call a break.
And I can't have my computer being menopausal on me.
So what I did is I bought a new computer… I haven't opened it up yet… cus I'm still playing with the idea… (Now I can't click on the finder. tsew.)

Pros:
New computer.
Not going to wig out on me
I can work on my senior things and what not
I have a protection plan on the new one.

Cons:
I have to go rob a bank now.
I can't sell this old computer for scrap (cus my cuzn stuck on a Hannah Montana sticker on it… -__-)
I was stupid enough not to the get the protection plan before and to fix it would be …robbing another bank.

Help! What should I do?

xx
KD

2 comments:

  1. ah why do you have to rob a bank if you've already bought it. God will provide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chale I've paid half. And that saf i'm trying to get it back and do half of that. smh. but Yes! Amen!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »