Monday, August 23, 2010

What is love?!

"Baby don't hurt me… don't hurt me… no more…"

Ok that was a line from a song. I hope you were not actually looking for a legit answer to this big fat confusion inducing question. But since I have your attention… ]:D

My definition of love so far is… and I'm not talking about the romantic which is depicted in movies to make you feel weightless, light-headed and young and foolish. No, that's not my piece of cake. When I take a bite I'll let you know.

But for now, my definition is something like this:


You know those people who have the ability to DRIVE YOU UP THE BLOODY WALL? Like its not even a big thing ooo chale. Something small. But they do it and up the wall you go. They make you angry and upset and confused and tired and then you give up and you are not talking to them for a while and you blame them for all the things that are going wrong in your day…
And then the very next day you can't live without them. Like joke, you call them up to make sure they are alive, make sure they still know how to laugh and to confirm that you can still do that for them.
You'd offer what you can to make the day feel a little better and in the event you can't really do anything you feel so utterly hopeless that… ……I don't even have the words to explain the feeling.
Should any random fool dare attack them in anyway the Hulk in you that you never knew about is born. Like "Who do you think you are to [insert any verb under the sun here] my [fill with loved one]?"

So if they can drive u up the wall and still make you defend them will all you've got, you love 'em! :D
S/O to mi familia!!!!

xx
KD.

2 comments:

  1. oh yes, the number of times I've been driven up the wall with nothing as an answer from you. hehehe.
    I LOVE YOU KUI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LARVE YEW TEW ABENA!!! … ahem… I mean. Mys.Tery. :P

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »