Wednesday, August 12, 2009

University Avenue Woes.

At least twice a week I have to head out for my appointment with the chiropractor on University Avenue. If I'd just missed the bus that goes by there, I'd get there quicker than waiting for the next, and since I love walking 15 mins is not a big deal, especially with the sun out and my swagger on! :) Oh but everything I see, has a price.
Damn.

These are my Uni Ave Woes:

I hate it when all you see is this my “pretty face,”
Then honk and holler and be all up in my space.
I hate how you assume you can make me fall,
Undressing me with your eyes with no shame at all.

I hate when you assume you must be a very smooth guy
‘Cus then you should know I’m gonna walk on by
I hate it when you’re in my face, saying you want to talk
Going straight into “Slow it baby, I’m loving that cat walk.”

I hate when I cringe you think “Ooo that was a smile,”
And quickly make that yard an uncomfortable mile.
I hate that you say, thinking your mind is mature and complex,
“Baby, you walk sexy, you talk sexy, you could be my next ex.”

Damn! Fool.

I’d love it instead if you had style and smile and show yourself to be
A man with a heart not a blood-filled “D” throbbing for my “V”
And reach for my hand not thinking of what’s between my thighs
And say “I think I see a beautiful soul smile behind these beautiful eyes.”

3 comments:

  1. And if only you spoke your words as they came..

    He probably would have scampered off with his tail in between his legs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not even a sucker for poetic stuffs, but I can so relate. I may replace "pretty face" with something else tho, in my own case.

    some xy-chromosomed somebody with a blood-filled D will see past your eyes someday

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Roc hmmm, if only. I usually go with the I don't see or hear you tact with my earphones in! ;)

    @Yinkuslolo Is it just not the most annoying thing??? Thanx tho! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »