Friday, August 28, 2009

Might just be PMS

Graciousness!

I just had one of those days (past 24hrs) where I've potentially experienced all the emotions there are to feel: Anger, pain, joy, irritation, indifference, excitement, anxiety, sadness, frustration, relief, exhaustion, fear, intimidation, diva-ness (hmmm I'm sure you understand), etc in no particular order. This is not a joke but please don't ask me to explain their origins because I really can't. All I can say is that each and everyone was caused by some person or the other, from some random truck driver to my co-workers to my best friend to Jamie Foxx (I had Just Like Me on repeat so I was happy lol).
And damnit I am WORN OUT and I haven't even done my workout yet.

My point?
I'm not sure I had one when I started this but here goes;
Ever so often I'm told "Don't let it get to you like that," or "Don't let [fill the blank] step on your happiness." But thinking back over the last 24hrs, why shouldn't I?
Why should I embrace enjoy and shut out pain? Or favour patience and peace over a good ol' rant and rave? Of course, one feels better than the other and others are more socially acceptable. But what would Daredevil be without the King Pin or whatever (annoying movie if you ask me)?
Or, taking it back, the three little pigs without the big bad wolf? Buffy without Angel? (But then again those two… hmmm).
What I'm trying to say is, and it is cliché but the good will never feel as good without the bad. We were not created to feel only the good things. So let yourself FEEL!! Feel all that there is to feel, at the very least you know you can and that you are well. Be grateful for that. I am. :)

Now on to Disturbia and plank jacks! huff!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!! Numero Unio baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is PMS then I envy you not.

    However it does make sense, the world needs balance, opposing forces are needed to maintain a sort of equillibrium I think.

    Nice one Kuidee

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Scribbles You got it!! Thats exactly what I was trying to say. :)
    @Abena :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »