Saturday, April 21, 2012

Not Enough.


I'm not angry enough to punch a wall…No.
The last time I did that, the wall barely flinched
My anger went no where. Nothing changed.
Oh, no. Wait. I dented my ring.

I'm not restless enough to workout…
The last time [before last] I did that, I passed out.
Never saw that wall racing for my head.
Yes, I'm fine now. …Was fine then too.

I'm not upset enough to drown my pillow… No.
The last time I did that... was barely 24 hours ago.
There are no tears left in me.
Give me another glass of wine, first.

I'm not lonely enough ...Scratch that. I am.
No. I don't have a cat. I'm a dog person.

3 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »