Sunday, March 6, 2011

LOL, smiley face.

You know how a person would type 'lol' and not move a muscle in their faces? And often you don't know this because you are not video chatting? (You know this person because you do it too). I have often attacked friends and been attacked in return for above stated action (or rather non-action). However, I just realized (literally 3 mins ago) that deep down inside somewhere they are 'lol', ':)', ':D', etc -ing, this generation is just too lazy and lacking in social skills to actually do it! Ok, no I'm joking (…or am I?).

Take comfort in the fact that they really are feeling some fraction of that emotion because it came out. It wouldn't have otherwise. …Or is that just me?

Oh and btw.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY GHANA(IANS)!


1 comment:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »