Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I will wait for you.

A friend of mine sent this to me today and I was like wow. What the artist says is so true and yet very often we forget it. Sometimes it's easier to get into a relationship for the fun of it or because we are bored or simply because we can. But that is not the way God ordained it for us. I was privy to a fellowship session with a large number of GIS students just a few minutes ago and the leader spoke on how recreational relationships are not God's will. But rather when we are with someone, we should be looking to the future and thinking "This may be the person I want to marry." I mean, of course, if you find along the way that this person is not who you thought they were and will not aid your walk in Christ, please definitely find your way out if you so choose, (unless again of course it is God's will that you be with him/her like it was for Hosea).
But anyway, here is the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »