Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sexy time.

Ok, the world is just giving me material to work with here.

Imagine with me please:
Someone, say female, is utterly down in the dumps. I mean she's upset, has probably been crying and she is trying to feel better but it's not really working. And the guy she's talking to hoping he would cheer her up suggests sex because it's a great picker upper.

Now,
One. I was under the impression that one needs to be in the mood for sex for it to be any good.
Two. It has to be good for it to work as a picker upper.
and Three. Knowing this person is upset, how exactly quickly do you think the process from upset to sad to happy to sexy time happens?
Seriously?

For me, the impression I get is simply that the guy wants to get laid. Ok I really dont know since I'm not a guy, … actually hold on I'm going to ask…

So apparently, for the guy it'd work for him if he was upset…
I don't even know what to say anymore. Mtchew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »