Thursday, July 8, 2010

Coed.

So I've been living a month with 1 guy and about a week with 2. And I realised a few things about myself.

I don't mind that I have to put the seat down every time I have to use the loo. I really do not mind at all. Neither do I mind taking out the trash. I can be considerate… sometimes.

However. H.O.W.E.V.E.R.
I DO mind that you leave whatever hairs you've cut/shaved/pried/picked or whatever off your wherever in and about the sink.
I DO mind that y'all don't know how to clean up after yourselves! I mean SERIOUSLY???
When you cook, CLEAN! When you shower, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES BEHIND ON THE FLOOR. SHEESH! hoh. Do I look like your bloody wife.
I appreciate that you actually do your dishes, but I DO mind that you leave them in the drying rack 24/7. We have cupboards you know?
I don't see why you should have the three items you own all in different racks of the fridge. Can't you have them in one section. Like in the corner????
Finally, considering I hardly ever see you dudes cus you stay in your room or are only home with the high moon, when I leave you a note asking you to do something PLEASE DO IT! And in a timely fashion!

Ugh. Tsew!
:) (I'm calm)

xx
KD

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... KD ur ranting is just amusing. Try this: let the guys blog abt living with you and see what they have to say. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet their only compliant would be they don't see me often enough. 0:) lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »