Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Random if anything ever was…

doom doom dooom dom
doom doom dooom dom
I'm not loving yooouuu way I wanted tooo.
What I had to do, had to run from yoooou.

Mr. Comp Sci. you are the freaking bane of my existence right now. I mean I knew that our relationship was not the best. We had a love hate kinda thing going on but we still stuck it through. Through the good times and all the bad ones. All the promises you made! UGH!

Ok to be fair you haven't bailed on the promises, I just haven't gotten there yet but must you beat me all the way down after any step? I mean C'MON!!!! How much can a person take? Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »