Monday, April 19, 2010

Friends…


Even the most beautiful of gems must first be carved out from the dusty, dirty earth.

The blog piece I started writing in place of this one could not be going further in the opposite direction. It was full of rage. Full of anger. I was pouring out my feelings because writing is usually the only why I know how to express them and get them to leave me alone and let me feel better. Be better. But what I was doing instead was holding on to the emotions; on the rage I felt and wouldn't let it go. I need to learn to let them go.

Fortunately, I had a friend send me this:

Sometimes we… I focus too much on the bad and tend to forget those things that are good or at least just enough. Those things I actually am trying to get on my feet to chase.

…Even then, "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away."
Should you be able to loosely replace "right hand" with "'friend'" do not hesitate to cut it off and throw it away. I have hesitated and keep hesitating… lol. Soon enough I'll stop being a wuss and will pick up that axe.

It about time I crawled into bed.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »