Thursday, April 8, 2010

One man's junk… is still junk.

Apple's Touch iPod. Amongst the top gadgets. Upload over a 1000 songs and have them literally at your fingertips with the large touch screen, easy to use GUI and wi-fi capabilities. Wow! Browse the net on the 2…3…? inch screen. Watch YouTube videos on the go! OMDz!! What more could u want from a portable music device?
Ok Apple. Somehow your backup doesn't actually backup music so reformatting even after a backup is a no no because all I managed to "backup" were my apps. mtchew. And then even before and something maybe some OS bug has made my wi-fi menopausal.

Now you tell me, what good is my touch to me now.
Here are a few of my ideas:
1. Miniature electronic picture frame. Family and friends, at your fingertips too!
2. Fancy paper weight. Never have your homework fly all over the place messing up your homework.
3. High tech GameBoy (or low tech if you lost all your games apps and can't download more because there is no wi-fi)
4. Emergency notebook in class.
5. Clock (note: just a clock there's no alarm clock business here)

Apple, you might wanna consider including these in the device capabilities so people have activity options as they wait to hear back from some ...genius. They said it, not me.

Do forgive me. I'm a liddle upset.
Love to all. Xx.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, sorry about your ipod, I hope you find a remedy. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Myne, unfortunately no remedy was found. :(

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »