Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Awww!! :D

So its a typical aimless school night and I'm avoiding work by reading the "My Life is Average" posts. If these are not the cutest things I have read in a while I really do not know what is:

Today, I attended a co-worker's wedding. A little boy who looked about 6 was coming down the aisle and he took two steps, stopped, and turned to the crowd (alternating between bride's side and groom's side), put his hands up like claws, and roared. Step, step, ROAR, step step, ROAR, all the way down the aisle. The crowd was near tears from laughing so hard by the time he reached the pulpit. The little boy, however, was getting more and more distressed from all the laughing and was almost crying. When asked what he was doing, he sniffed and said, "I was being the Ring Bear." MLIA

Last year, I gave my boyfriend a home-made voucher-book for his birthday with things like "Good for one kiss" and "Good for one back rub", but I left the three last pages blank so he could fill them in himself. Today, he turned in the last voucher with the words "Good for one accepted proposal" on it. Nick, I love you. MLIA.

:D

3 comments:

  1. This was such a cute post, where is this my life is average site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick? aaaaawwwww yew are tooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Myne: Here you go: http://mylifeisaverage.com/
    @Abena: Please oooooo I was quoting the person word for word. I don't have a Nick… :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »