Sunday, June 28, 2009

25 Pieces of Me!

SO! here I am, about to share some random things about myself.
The idea came both from facebook (where else?) and a fellow blogger over at Abrabɔ mu Nsɛm, check it out! Thanx Maa! :)

1. I just found out “Discombobulated” is actually a word. I first heard it from B. Scott so… I thought it wasn’t. lol. (Look him up on YouTube. He is something else)
2. Family: Friends And Me!!! I Love Y’all (Lol, cheesy I know). I am blessed that I have the family I do and Lord knows I don’t thank Him as often as I should for them.
3. I have a least 3 very good friends whom I have never met before. :/ :D
4. OOOHHH it gives me the chills when I can hear someone smack their lips when they are eating or gulp when drinking! There is a reason why you are supposed to close your mouth when you eat!!! Grr!!
5. I think too much which tends to lead into worrying too much. I know, I know, I shouldn’t. I can’t help it. You would think I had nothing else to do.
6. I have searched for God so many times and always get discouraged by the same things that encouraged me in the first place.
7. Ok Ok I’d admit it. I’m a mushmellow. *Resigned sigh* I love all those comedy romance movies; I love when the guy gets the girl or vice versa. I don’t think I can watch 500 days of summer and be happy. :/
8. Crying is easy; I’m just trying really hard so that you wouldn’t think so.
9. I LOVE stuffed dogs, I have 9: Benjie, Paws, Rox, Pebbles (obviously Pebbles is Rox’s kid) Lucky, Monty, Bruno, Mr. Brown, and Pipo and then there are the other animals. Lol, I know, I know.
10. Benjie has a great huge butt for a stuffed dog! :D lol
11. Mum was going to get me a life-sized Scooby Doo but someone got to it first. (Lol, yes, both she and my Granma support my madness) We all still mourn our collective loss.
12. Ever so often, I just want to have a lazy day in bed and just cuddle. …It is yet to happen.
13. My friends are important to me, but the sad thing is that they probably do not know this and if they do, they do not know just how important they are.
14. Sometimes I’m afraid to let people in because I fear they would not like what they find.
15. Music is a great part of my life. I always listening to it, singing it, dancing to it, attempting to make my own. It makes me smile from the inside out.
16. I love water…. I really should not continue cus I cant explain it further.
17. I’m very sure I can recite and sing along with a good 90% of the Lion King and at least sing along with most of the other animated Disney movies I have watched repeatedly. I LOVE DISNEY.
18. People tend to think my favourite colour is black, but its not really, I just happen to have a lot of black things, it just goes well with anything including itself. It’s a great colour, black is.
19. I like weird creatures that don’t exist, like dragons, phoenixes and griffins, especially griffins.
20. A lack of respect and further blatant disregard for my person, space and activities that I am involved in drive me to heightened agitation, irritation and, unfortunately for those who have to listen, prolonged less-than-calm rantings in order to calm down. ☺ I’m sorry.
21. “Ne-yo is not a phrase you go through, he is a way of life” Strong words, but I can understand. Jeremih too is getting there but that I've only really heard "Birthday Sex" and even then what I took away was not what he meant me to, I'm sure. lol
22. I like to believe that common sense is exactly that. COMMON. But too often I find myself in the mist of people who must really be special because they have been kept away from all things common: Sense, courtesy, manners, the list really could go on. And it really is shocking, irritating and frustrating. But I guess I really just have myself to blame for being so naïve and trusting and thinking the definition of common by the oxford dictionary is accurate. Mtchew.
23. Let's not talk about the cold shoulder I can give you when you are ticking me off. You’d be wearing bikinis in the Minnesotan winter compared. But after some space, I get over it.
24. I try not to make assumptions. But do you know in trying not to make assumptions, you end up making other assumptions. But if you resort to simply asking about something to avoid assumptions, what kinda question would you ask in order to not make it seem as though you have made one assumption or the other??? …Now I'm confused. I told you I think too much.
25. Turbulence. I feel better about a flight when there is turbulence. I don’t feel too much like I’m wasting 6/8/11 hours of my life sitting by some usually uninteresting personality.

What are some of your pet peeves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »