Saturday, July 11, 2009

I want my gift like this…

SO! I made a fantastic discovery yesterday and it’s not at all what you may think, LOL. What I finally discovered was the song… wait for it… Birthday Sex by Jer… something or the other.

For some who know me it may come as a surprise that I found the discovery of this song “fantastic”. And to others it might not. LOL. Don’t get me wrong, I do not mean to put myself out there as such a crif/devoutly religious person that I will feign ignorance of this thing that seems to be paradoxically both “a ‘climatic’ experience” and an “overrated chore” because really, in this day who can really say they don’t know wassup? (I believe the difference in opinion would come based on what the opinion giver ticks next to “martial status” on some form. Would you not agree? ☺ Though I’m hoping I’m among the select who think “climatic” as they tick “married” on that form ;) )…but I digress.

Now I get to the purpose for which I started this piece. The song.

I enjoyed the sound of the music and the way it seemed to go from homophonic to polyphonic quality, but then I might just me getting my music appreciation information mixed up in my head. (Help, anyone?) I also thoroughly enjoyed the subtle sexual undertones of the video (YES! I said it! ⍢) as opposed to the more common in-your-face trends that most other videos take but what I found fantastic was not the prospect of receiving my birthday gift in a space of my choosing at his place but rather the fact that it spoke of sex as something special that is given as a gift. And I believe that’s the way it was meant to be; something special that two people intimately (of course) share in the right (and fairly comfortable) place and (a bonus) sensual setting.

I KNOW what I took away from the song was not what I was meant to, but for Jer…something something’s benefit, I had a good time moving to the beat. Either way, I feel sex is something that should be special event, irrespective of how long, how often, etc and not a mindless activity in which you engage in for 10 minutes of pleasure, which may not have even been satisfying if you stop and think about it.

Ok I feel I must save the sensuality of the song after all that seriousness… But how? Choreography? ……lol… nah! Honestly, you just need to watch the video. That should be enough. Right now I'm off to sway to the beat. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »