Wednesday, August 17, 2011

No end in sight.

I have been MIA. Forgive me. A girl's been busy. Or trying anyway. I officially started proper work yesterday with EY after 2 weeks of training. Tiring.
Here's the jist. From day one: Tuesday Aug 2.

In office at 9, dressed in my short-sleeved gray skirt suit sporting a pale yellow tank underneath (EY pride ya know :D) 1.25 hr intro to the office, met various peoples, had lunch, went home. Lovely.
Now. 6 hrs later. 1 hr flight to Chicago for the rest of the week for 8 hrs of orientation a day! But why?! Last time I did that was when? JSS? A good number of us remembered those impromptu college afternoon naps… I must say the very first session was fantastic! And the hotel! And the new hire get togethers! Sushi! Sigh. Then came another flight back "home" on Friday night; only to fly out AGAIN on Sunday also till Friday. This time orientation went hard (and half over my head)! (And again that hotel! :D)

But anyhu. The official first day went great, I was given stuff to do and I did it all in good time and did it well (in my opinion; though my senior was like *shrug*) and then day two came along and it dragged like a pink and yellow raggedy ann doll pulled along by a little girl too short to hold it off the ground…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »