Monday, August 29, 2011

The Do's and Don'ts of Walking Downtown…

This list shall, of course, be updated as I learn these things myself.
My source? Experience and the frigging heebie jeebies.
Lego!

1. Do NOT take off your cardigan no matter how warm it's getting. If you must, first check who could potentially catch up with you if they wanted to.  (Of course if your pits underarms are the source of the niagra falls…chale feel free.)
1b. Do NOT slow down.
2. DO keep your personal security item of choice, from pepper spray to alarms, in plain view. Celebrate it, twirl it, point with it if you must.
3. Do NOT give in. Repeat after me, "I think my phone number likes me better, it wants to stay with me."
4. DO wash your hands when you get home! Ugh.

Here's a question for you though… DO or do NOT pay attention to "them"?
I'm always torn because I'm worried if I utterly ignore them they might bore and like …jump me or something… O_O.
(From a safe distance diieeer, hoh, my friend, I'm not the cat you think you're calling.)

Disclaimer: If, of course, you ARE happy with whatever situation you are in and WOULD like a repeat of it with the added bonus of your CONSENT, please do not listen to me. Also…I can't guarantee this will work.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »