Sunday, February 13, 2011

Remember Me…

"Son! Come here and see this!"
He called out, Love already shining in His eyes,
"I'm finally done! Look, there she is.
My child
Look at her bursting with talent
Full of my love
my kindness
my patience
my blessings
Look! Can you see her beautiful heart?"

"Did you not create one like her yesterday?" His son asked.

"NO!" shocked that he would even think such a thing let alone vocalize it.
"Do you not see how different she is?
Like a moment in time that will never happen again,
She is specially and specifically,
amazingly and miraculously made
I know the number of hairs on her head!"
I love her so much, thinking to Himself.

Turning towards her, He kissed her,
breathing life into her body.

"I love you My child. Just for you, I chose the perfect pair to bring you into the world. I chose the perfect location for you to live, where I long see you grow in Me and to use you to show My glory to the world. Listen for My voice, My love. Listen and fulfill the purpose I have for you.

Remember me, My child.
Through it all,
Remember me."

2 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »