Saturday, December 11, 2010

#random

I am utterly torn between sharing my life and experiences on here because while this blog really is like my sounding board, but I utterly forget that privacy issues really is something to think about…
Oh well.

12/11/10. 5:01pm: My window is half covered because there's a blizzard thats been blowing in over the city since I woke up at 8am (ish) this morning. I'm not really sure about I feel about it. Of course I have opted to stay indoors all day and attempt to do work (HA!).

Last week of school/finals is about to start. I'm homeward bound in 9 days (I hope). :D

xx
K.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »