Friday, December 3, 2010

Pensieve entry: 12/03/2010

Continuation of / update on previous piece.

It is in reading my blog that I realize just how like a roller coaster my life is (and just how emo I am…). Sometimes I have the strength to not let the bad overcome the good and I CAN keep my head up above the trouble. But then also there are times where… it's just not going to happen and I go under (Yea, I am aware that definition of trouble is relative).

But, I'm here wondering (and I think I've said this before) whether it is a good thing trying to keep your head above the water. For one it should be an opportunity to realize that it's about time you sank your knees deep underneath the surface of all the trouble and then look up, because there is strength to be found in that position. Furthermore, how else can you understand what you are going through unless you thoroughly embrace it, feel it and experience it and then hope that you learn from it and not just forget it all when the trouble passes, you feel better and then proceed to regress to that which caused the problem in the first place (#tangent). Accept that it is a part of whatever you are going through and must go through if you want to come out whole at the other end. Of course, "whole" can mean letting go / getting rid of a part that was never supposed to be there in the first place that is not helping you… or others. This is an opportunity to grow… even if it means having to eventually let go…

"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing" - John Powell

P.S. I admit that that last blog title was *utterly* dramatic.
P.P.S. Anyone seen the new HP movie? Worth it? (Pensieve is an HP ref. not necessarily misspelt…) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »