Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slacker

Yet again it is one of those days when you randomly look about on the internet for interesting things to do and read about and you come across these people who are doing things with their lives and you may be a junior in college with a great financial aid package and so many blessings but still feel like you are a "do-nothing slacker"!!!!!

Gracious and all these people, doings things and getting ahead are ALWAYS, younger than you.
And you look around and ask, what kkrraaaaaaa am I doing with my life??

Oh my psych prof actually used "WTF" in explaining something in class. Haha. Must be another of those things about growing up, the professors know and have come to terms with you've been there and said that.

Ironic how I feel as though my college houses some of the most IMMATURE people ever. Argh. And I thought this was a thing of high school and I was moving forward. Boy was I WRONG!!!
Sigh.
Ah well.

FALL BREAK!!! …finally.

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog layout.

    are u on thanxgiving or fall break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was fall break at the time but its thanksgiving now! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »