Wednesday, May 13, 2009

S.A.D

Ever had one of those nights where you go out and have fun, and it doesn't have to be clubbing or drinking but just the simple act of being with friends and having a good time but when you get back to wherever you lay your head, your mood just sinks and it sinks so fast you wonder... The hell?!

Well yes, that's my situation right now. :) lol sad, eh?

But no, really, I'm sitting here and wondering. I just had a good time tonight, and yes, I know what it is that is bugging me right now but I know I have the ability to say "S.A.D!" Seen, Acknowledged, Dismissed! There is no reason at all for me to sit here and dwell on things that don't matter. Things that I know mulling about would not only continue to make me feel bad but also not solve the problem/situation.

There are many times that you have to face things that will always get you down irrespective of the kind of person you are. And of course, you would do your best to avoid those things when you know what the effect is. Therefore, when you hit this wall one too many times and you finally decided that you are sick and tired of it. S.A.D! Do not waste your time being angry, upset or down; pick yourself up, shake off the blues (to some Akon or something if you know how) and hold on to Happy. There will come a time when a short stay in the dumps is unavoidable, but when it is not, trust me, you want to hold on to happy.

Of course, if these are issues that can no longer be put on the back burner and need to be confronted, by all means please put your foot down. Otherwise, don't let the little things be E.O.Ps to your happiness. Hold on to it, because you know when you smile, eventually the whole world would smile with you. And you really would look better. lol, (Remember, S.A.D!)

LOL, writing this helped, and now I should go and try and take my own advice.

Goodnight my apple[s], goodnight :) lol. (Priscilla Renea ref. go check her out. …I should be paid for this…)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »