Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lights, Thoughts, Action!

A weird feeling, this is. I’m not sure what it is exactly. I’m not sure about the “what” or “why” or “who” this feeling is for or about or even against. I’m just not sure…

Maybe I am, but don’t really want to be? Or maybe, I’m not because there are so may why’s and what if’s and confused smiley faces like these --- > :S.

But, either which way, I’m not sure what to do with these feelings. And therein, my biggest problem lies. I think way too much compared to the fact that I almost always do nothing about it. You would think hope that a lot of thinking would lead to at least some minimal action. No. No, that is not the case with me. My thinking is like the heat that a laptop generates. It’s a by-product of this functioning but really does nothing for the world (except burn your lap if that’s where it happens to be sitting (the laptop specifically, not my thoughts…) and that’s not a good feeling). I believe Thought should always inspire action. Always. Well active, useful Thought of course. You can’t really do anything, if you are daydreaming about Dr. Jackson Avery, now, can you?

*Continues daydreaming for a minute longer…* 
ANYWAY! Like I was saying… 

I feel as though so many brilliant ideas, opportunities, experiences, and inventions even, are lost because no action comes of Thoughts. There could be so much more that one would be able to speak on…but isn’t, because… well… it stayed in your my head…

So, I still am not sure exactly what this feeling is. Though I think I may have an idea of the what/who. I might even have a why… Might. Does it inspire action? Well, I’ll let you know.

Let it be noted though, that I’m on the fence about whether decisive inaction still counts as action. Thoughts?

xx
K.D.

1 comment:

  1. Talk to God. He'll help you understand these weird feelings. :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »