Thursday, June 2, 2011

Skylight

Tonight is one of those nights. One of those nights that you just kinda lie back and stare at the ceiling stars.
In a perfect world, you I would be lying somewhere significantly above the ground, like a penthouse, or attic with a skylight, I'd even take a tree. I'd lie back without a care in the world. No one and nothing to disturb the serenity of that everlasting moment. Of course, in a perfect world, that moment would be everlasting.

And then what…

It's raining right now. I love it considering I usually fall asleep to rainymood. But it's also 2am and I'm wide awake…

Someone said recently, they'd find out more of who I was by reading this blog…
They were right.
I'll stop now.

(Originally written 4/10/11)

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure you wouldn't want to build a tree house? I mean you seem to like them (and the great outdoors in general) very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then what... (good question)

    'Everlasting' is pretty long time to imagine doing anything, no matter how blissful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanchez: http://bit.ly/5rDk68 Nuff said. Might have been the inspiration.

    IMOWs: True everlasting is a looooong time. Ever thought about the role satisfaction may in it all though? If satisfaction were not so fleeting, or any feeling for that matter, "everlasting" would not seem so bad… I think.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »