Friday, June 24, 2011

Thought I'd Share…

Things that make my toes curl with joy. :D It shall be periodically updated.

12/30/10
XXX vitamin water, hugs, sleep, lavender, fresh laundry, arms… did I say arms?, tactile bass music, Worthy, love, jazz, computers, friends, Ghana, cute old people, water, purple, suits, men in suits, books, dance, Neyo, laughter, mud between my toes, first snow fall, smiles, my parents, THE SAXOPHONE!, eskimo kisses, txt msgs, Apple computers, new gadgets, singing, kisses, kelewele, puppies!, cute babies, shiny cars, british accents, new friends, iStandAbove, old emails,
02/19/11
just-outta-the-shower freshness, men wearing Axe's Dark Temptation, flirting, fried chicken, waakye!, chocolate!, fleece blankets, stuffed dogs, Ghanaian jama!, tigers,
03/29/11
rain, thunder storms, warm blankets, hot chocolate, a cold Coke, steamed broccoli, cuddles, teddy bears, sweaters, scarfs, thick socks on wooden floors, amazing houses, warm showers, fluffy warm towels, bedtime, music that sings my mood,
04/3/11
a just cleaned room, God's love, sunshine, I Believe, comments on my posts!, good conversation, RIBENA!, I mentioned arms already right?, beauty, cake,
06/25/11
being surrounded by green nature, tree houses like this,

5 comments:

  1. Eskimo kisses???
    i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list; yes, what are Eskimo kisses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx! lol Eskimo kisses are two people rubbing noses together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh...how did i know a tree house would make this list?? Smh. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. battle axe

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »