Thursday, January 7, 2010

Philippians 4: 6

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God"

Father,

I search for You and for comfort in Your word and try to do as You command. But I have still ranted, raved, talked, yelled, prayed and cried. I am tired. Tired of being anxious, tired of not knowing, tired of trying without result. So yet again I turn to You, in prayer and petition, with thanksgiving for Your blessings and mercies. Take this anxiety and worry from me. Please.
Psalm 5.

Amen.

5 comments:

  1. Amen. I wish you the best dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much Myne! Oh a Happy New Yr to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen AMen AMen AMen AMen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww But like the passage says, give your worries to God without anxiety. When you present it, stop worrying about it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »