Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dear Mama…

It’s been a long time that we’ve been together
And not too long ago it seemed like forever
Now I’m so far away and its time that you know
I wish that time would rewind and go little more slow
I miss those days when I was shorter than you
When boys, bills and books were not an issue
Those days I was shown “sense” when I tried to stray
And you’d say “I love you baby so this is the right way”
And now the time has come for me to be
The best that I can on my own you see.
Now I have to be the director of my own show
But I’m so proud I have you to show me the way to go
You were my first and best birthday gift ever
God must really love me to make you my mother
And as He chose you to give me life
I pray He uses me to get you through strife
You are always in my heart and metaphorically by my side
I love you to death mummy and that I could never hide

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!!! ☺

KuiDee
05/09/09 7:30pm

Rededicated: 05/09/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »