- Have you ever sat and tried to list (metaphorically... of course) the people that you care about?
- Do you think about the criteria you use to list those people?
- Do you randomly think of one more person and try to decide whether to include them or not on your list?
- How does your decision to decidedly say, "No, this person doesn't meet such and such criteria" make you feel?
- Do you begin to rethink your definition of "care about"?
- Does it, then, open a whole other can of worms that you hadn't thought about?
- Does it begin to get confusing?
- Do you begin to feel like a bad person?
- Do the sayings like "seasons change" or "friends come and go" help?
- Do you begin to wonder whether this person or persons care at all?
- Do you conclude no?
- Do you then wonder how a simple mind tangent ended up in much deeper depressing thoughts?
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Posted by KuiDee at 8:57 PM