Monday, October 25, 2010

No perfect description…

Today I woke up to a happiness I never have before.
Perhaps actually it was more of joy than it was happiness. Here I am, 6 hrs later, and it's still going strong. I was so happy, there were tears and there was praise. It was nothing short of an AMAZING feeling. I was walking around smiling like a fool. Or better still one who's just heard a fantastic secret.

The way you feel is often a direct product of the way you think and the choices you make about the way you are thinking. As a person thinks in his heart so is he. Yes, true but sometimes even without a conscious decision some emotion spills over from deep inside and praise God when is it joy (even more when it's pain) but joy… Wow. I'm think I'm still too overwhelmed by it to be fully explicit about it.

Perhaps it was conversation from the night before.
Perhaps the gray yet beautiful morning
Perhaps it was the fact that a cool blast of air woke me rather than my blasted alarm.

Perhaps also it was just the effect of this song… I'll be chasing after You, just as You chase after me.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. More joy to you. The joy of the Holy Spirit is wonderful; don't lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying Tetekai, I'm trying. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »