Friday, April 24, 2009

These Tears

My tears are falling, they streak my cheek
My emotions are churning, I cannot speak
A raging red, then a heartbreaking blue,
I’ve lost the way, I can’t find You.
These tears they fall; I feel forsaken,
These tears I cry; my heart is aching.

Each tear is from a different source, a different spring
But each one runs the same course, they all sting
Yes, I know without toil there is no gain
But this is going nowhere, it’s nothing but pain.

All I want: a refuge, a place to hide
His hand to hold, Him by my side
I want to stop the spring, to seal the hole.
I want Him to fill my heart, to make me whole.

Please hold my hand and keep me from the dead
Because I know where I finally want to lay my head.

- KuiDee
04/07/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by KuiDee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »